Monday, March 29, 2010

Fundraising deadlines

BIG deadlines coming up and still a lot of funds to raise. For those of you who have made donations (and for those of you thinking of helping) - I am keeping a log of everyone so that I can try to bring my own personal funds with me on the trip and am hoping to help contribute to the local business there and provide an additional keep-sake for you upon my return.

Big "Thank you!" to my friend Jeff Plachta who has, so far, been my largest donor @ $100.

I've gotten about 25% of my total goal raised - but really need to pick it up in order to meet my deadlines which are fastly approaching! Please continue to spread the word to your network and even, perhaps help in taking up a collection from your friends/family/coworkers/church/etc to help take the personal burden off of your pocket books.

I really want to make this trip and be able to personally help those in need, but I can't do it with out your help and continued support! please take the next 5 minutes to 'share' this with others & personally appeal to someone for a contribution.

Will keep you guys posted!
God Bless! ;-)
-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment